[Solved] WebSocket client
I found out what was wrong.
Masking in QtWebsocket was commented out. My server was ignoring frames and closing connection since frames were not masked. Removed comments and it seem to work fine.
Maybe this can be of interest to you. I have just open-sourced a WebSockets implementation (see "QWebSockets":https://github.com/KurtPattyn/QWebSockets).
The only dependency is Qt.
The implementation has been tested against the Autobahn test suite, and except for non-character Unicode code points, all tests pass. Performance is also great; e.g. it is faster than any available browser.