Deploying a Qt application in Windows 7

• Hi!

This is the situation:

I set up a Qt development environment in my Windows 7 to port a Qt application I made for Linux. The compilation process goes pretty clean, but in the moment I try to run the binary, I got this message from the GDB debugger:
    @Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
    0x69dea1c6 in QObject::disconnect (sender=0x22fe48,
    signal=0xc769269 "iconSizeChanged(QSize)", receiver=0x1000001,
    method=0xc7692b1 "_q_updateIconSize(QSize)") at kernel/qobject.cpp:2906
    2906 kernel/qobject.cpp: No such file or directory.
    in kernel/qobject.cpp
    Current language: auto; currently c++@
    Note: I copied all the Qt libraries required by my application (QtCore.dll, QtGui.dll, etc) in the directory where the binary file (.exe) is created.

Is there another library required? What am I missing? Thanks for any hint :)

• Did you try run it from QtCreator?

• Yes, that was my frist try indeed and all I got was this from the QtCreator log:
    @Starting C:\tupi\sources\tupi-build-Desktop-Debug\src\bin\tupi.mobile.exe...
    The program has unexpectedly finished.
    C:\tupi\sources\tupi-build-Desktop-Debug\src\bin\tupi.mobile.exe exited with code -1073741819@
    Looking for better information about the issue, I opened a system console and ran the .exe by myself, then I got several messages of missing .dll files. I put all the files required in the same location but the program never started anyway.

Next step? I ran the application from gdb and then I got the message I shared in the first post. Suggestions? :(

• This is a trouble in your code. Some part of code works in linux but not in windows. Try find it in debug mode.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.