[SOLVED] Fusion style - how to set dark version?

• Hi,

Referring to this article: http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2012/10/30/cleaning-up-styles-in-qt5-and-adding-fusion/ you find dark version of fusion style. Is it compiled in QT by default? I don't know how to set it.

Regards

• I assume Fusion honours Qt style sheets and/or QPalette to set the various colours.

• I answered a similar question in the comments section you link to actually. It does respect QPalette, so you can try setting these color roles on the QApplication palette:
    window/button: #353535
    highlight: #8e2dc5

• Thanks! Working perfect. But can't find color name for tabsheet text. I have this:
    @
    QApplication::setStyle(QStyleFactory::create("Fusion"));
    QPalette p;
    p = qApp->palette();
    p.setColor(QPalette::Window, QColor(53,53,53));
    p.setColor(QPalette::Button, QColor(53,53,53));
    p.setColor(QPalette::Highlight, QColor(142,45,197));
    p.setColor(QPalette::ButtonText, QColor(255,255,255));
    qApp->setPalette(p);
    @
    All buttons have white font except tabsheet text where it is still black

edit: please wrap code sections between @ signs; Andre

• I am not sure what you mean by tab sheet but you can also experiment with QPalette::WindowText and QPalette::Text roles. In some cases perhaps you also need to set a widget specific palette.

• Problem solved. Override QPalette::WindowText was needed also. Thanks!

• This technique works, but I wouldn't say the result is "perfect". The Fusion style generates lots of colors automatically by calling QColor::lighter() and QColor::darker(), and those would need to be inverted for the result to be perfect. As a result, depending on the exact colors you use, the frames around menus and the separators between menu items, for example, tend to disappear...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.