Module 'QtContacts' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.

• Good day
    I've cloned the latest qtpim module http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtpim, and I've compiled and installed it under Ubuntu 12.10 and Windows 7 with Qt5.0.1

Now when I try to run the examples from within QtCreator I'm getting the following errors.

@
    Starting /opt/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/gcc/bin/qmlscene /home/yazan/qtpim/examples/contacts/qmlcontactslistview/qmlcontactslistview.qml

Module 'QtContacts' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QDeclarativeContactPhoneNumber*' for property 'QtContacts::QDeclarativeContact::phoneNumber'
    QMetaProperty::read: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QDeclarativeContactName*' for property 'QtContacts::QDeclarativeContact::name'
    file:///home/yazan/qtpim/examples/contacts/qmlcontactslistview/qmlcontactslistview.qml:80: TypeError: Cannot read property 'firstName' of undefined
    file:///home/yazan/qtpim/examples/contacts/qmlcontactslistview/qmlcontactslistview.qml:83: TypeError: Cannot read property 'number' of undefined@

I've tried this on Linux and Windows and both gave the same results.

How to solve this issue.
    Any comments are more than welcome
    Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.