[SOLVED]trouble with compiling on qt creator

• I installed "Qt libraries 4.8.4 for Windows (VS 2010, 234 MB)" and "Qt Creator 2.6.2 for Windows (51 MB)".

I got the following compile output:
    @09:52:13: Running steps for project qttest...
    09:52:13: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    09:52:13: Starting: "C:\Qt\qtcreator-2.6.2\bin\jom.exe"
    C:\Qt\qtcreator-2.6.2\bin\jom.exe -f Makefile.Debug
    link /LIBPATH:"c:\Qt\4.8.4\lib" /NOLOGO /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /DEBUG /MANIFEST /MANIFESTFILE:"debug\qttest.intermediate.manifest" /SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWS "/MANIFESTDEPENDENCY:type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='' processorArchitecture=''" /OUT:debug\qttest.exe @C:\Users\owner\AppData\Local\Temp\qttest.exe.5484.31.jom
    LINK : fatal error LNK1104:
    jom: C:\Users\owner\Desktop\qttest-build-??????-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\qttest.exe] Error 1104
    jom: C:\Users\owner\Desktop\qttest-build-??????-Debug\Makefile [debug] Error 2
    09:52:13: The process "C:\Qt\qtcreator-2.6.2\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project qttest (kit: Desktop)
    When executing step 'Make'@

does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I am using Windows 7 64 bit and Visual C++ 2010 express.

• Moderators

Those question marks in shadow build dir look strange. What is the name of your kit? Does it contain UTF-8 characters?

• Thank you for your reply.
    this proplem has now been solved!
    This problem was caused by the lack of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE" in "PATH" env var.

• Moderators

tobtbor: Actually Creator should have added that itself, provided you did select the correct compiler...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.