MeteoLocale();
    virtual ~MeteoLocale();

QList<MeteoLocale> underList;

}@

and this is the error that return:

error: 'QObject::QObject(const QObject&)' is private

exist a some kind of metod to do this?

regard

• The copy constructor is private, thus you have to use pointers in your list.

@
    QList<MeteoLocale *>
    @

• but i need to set value not pointer...

• A QObject and it derivations are non-copyable (more specifically non-copy-constructible and non-assignable). The container classes, like QList, require a copyable type.

Therefore you cannot create a QList of QObject objects. You will have to create a QList of pointer to QObject (<code>QList<MeteoaLocale *> underList</code>).

• To complete Lukas Geyer answer, the reason why QObject cannot be copied nor assigned is because they are considered individuals: they can have a name, a parent, children and connections. As copying these all would not make sense, it was made impossible.

Just allocate your objects with 'new' and fill your list with the returned pointers

• Tanks to all guy, to solve i have decide to remove the QObject ensension and for interact whit QML i create another object whit the same property but extend QObject.

Tnx to all

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.