QtPropertyBrowser included in Qt 5 ?

• Hi,

while compiling the latest Qt 5 beta 2 from source, I have noticed that the QtPropertyBrowser component can be found in "qttools\src\shared\qtpropertybrowser".

However, I haven't managed to have it compiled as a separate DLL, it seems it's only here to let one build the designer or some other tool.

Any easy way I haven't seen, how I could use the qtpropertybrowser source included in Qt 5 and make a DLL from it ?

Thanks !

• The property browser code lives in the Qt Solutions world. You can download the solutions archive from "the git repository":http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-solutions and build it from there.

• Hi,

thanks for your answer. I am aware of that fact, basically I am using this source, however, the version that is on the git server is not compilable with Qt5 (there are a few changes to be made) - so I thought using the already Qt5-modified source files released in the Qt5 designer code would be faster to integrate.

Now, what I did is a mix: I used the project files from the git repository,but replaced the .h/.cpp with the one provided with the Qt5 package. It works.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.