Checkableproxymodel - programmatically uncheck a node

• I am using Checkableproxymodel example by Andres. I need to check/uncheck files and directories based on a list. I cannot seem to programmatically uncheck a file node using the following:
    @
    QDirIterator it(...);
    while (it.hasNext())
    {
    it.next();

if(ignoredDir.contains(it.filePath().remove(getTestDir() + "/"), Qt::CaseSensitive))
        {
            QModelIndex idx = fsModel->index(it.filePath(), CheckableProxyModel::COL_FILE_NAME);
            m_checkProxy->setData(m_checkProxy->mapFromSource(idx), false, Qt::CheckStateRole);
            continue;
        }
        else
        {
            if (ignoredTest.contains(it.fileName(), Qt::CaseSensitive))
            {
                qDebug() << "Unchecking " << it.fileInfo().filePath();
                QModelIndex idx = fsModel->index(it.fileInfo().filePath(), CheckableProxyModel::COL_FILE_NAME);
                fileTree->setExpanded(m_checkProxy->mapFromSource(idx), true);
                fileTree->setCurrentIndex(m_checkProxy->mapFromSource(idx));
                m_checkProxy->setData(m_checkProxy->mapFromSource(idx), false, Qt::CheckStateRole);
                return;
            }
        }
    }

@

I can highlight the specific file node using the above but unchecking (line 20), actually unchecks the parent directory instead of the specific file node. Please help.

• Why don't you use the methods provided for that: setSourceIndexCheckedState() and setCheckedState().

• thanks Andre!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.