Qt Driver dll support Postgres

• Hi, I have a problem moving a qt examples with postgres Db to another computer that does not have Qt, in the example and got the following libraries (libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll, mingwm10.dll, QtCore4.dll, QtGui4.dll, QtSql4 . dll qsqlpsql4.dll, libqsqlpsql4.a) which does not work sends me an error postgres driver support for Qt, I'm not sure I compiled the libraries using the following commands:
    set PATH =% PATH% C: \ postgresql8.4 \ include
    set PATH =% PATH% C: \ postgresql8.4 \ lib
    C: \ Qt \ 2010.04 \ qt \ src \ plugins \ sqldrivers \ psql> qmake-o Makefile "INCLUDEPATH + = c: \ PostgreSQL \ include " "LIBS + = C: \ PostgreSQL \ lib \ libpq.lib" psql.pro
    C: \ Qt \ 2010.04 \ qt \ src \ plugins \ sqldrivers \ psql> mingw32-make-f Makefile.Release
    And it works fine on a pc with qt and postgres installed and compiled
    As I can solve the problem, to take my example to another PC that does not have qt and successfully run.

• I am not sure if I understood well, but I guess you have issue with SQL driver. By default Qt is lokingg for these files into the plugins dir. Read how-tos about application deployment. If I remenber correctly you can create directory called "plugins" within your project binary and place there the driver/plugin.

• You need "Dependency Walker":http://www.dependencywalker.com/ .
    If I were to guess I'd say you need to distribute libpq.dll, libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll with your application.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.