Don't work examples on Qt 5

• I install qt 5 beta1 and would like compile examples. Any examples start with this log and don't work.

System: windows 7 x64, qt creator 2.5.2

@
    Remove me: fixing toplevel window flags
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glBindFramebuffer'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glBindFramebufferOES'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glBindFramebufferARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glBindFramebufferEXT'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgram'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgramARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgramObject'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgramObjectARB'
    QOpenGLShaderProgram: could not create shader program
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateShader'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateShaderARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateShaderObject'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateShaderObjectARB'
    QOpenGLShader: could not create shader
    QSGMaterialShader: Shader compilation failed:
    ""
    QOpenGLShaderProgram::uniformLocation( qt_Matrix ): shader program is not linked
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glEnableVertexAttribArray'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glEnableVertexAttribArrayARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glEnableVertexAttribArray'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glEnableVertexAttribArrayARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glVertexAttribPointer'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glVertexAttribPointerARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glVertexAttribPointer'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glVertexAttribPointerARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgram'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgramARB'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgramObject'
    QWindowsGLContext::getProcAddress: Unable to resolve 'glCreateProgramObjectARB'
    QOpenGLShaderProgram: could not create shader program
    @

• Your OpenGL is too old. The Qt5 needs OpenGL 2.0 or above. You may check if any new driver for your graphics card first.

• That is mean if my graphic card doesn't support opengl 2.0 i don't may use application on qt 5?

• Moderators

Qt Quick 2 requires OpenGL. If you mean to use Qt Widgets/ Quick 1 only, OpenGL is not required.

• Moderators

That of course does not apply to Linux, where you can run everything on your CPU using mesa.

• It's not very good news. Thank you.

• Moderators

Why not? You are using Win7, so most probably your CPU/GPU is able to easily run OpenGL 3.0...

• My OpenGL is old as well, though Qt3D rotates "basket" quickly enough. When I draw the simple rectangle with textanote appears that me OpenGL is outdated?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.