How to Run Qt built Application in Server

• i built an application but i'm unable to get the solution for running the application in server......Please help me how to run application in server with detail structure

1. Qt version?
    2. Which server? Linux/Windows/FreeBSD/Solaris/QNX?
    3. kind of application? GUI/console?
    4. running from console? headless environment? VNC? FB?

Give a little more details about your problem, if you need an correct answer on your question. With info you have wrote in first post the answer should look like: login on the server, start your application by typing ./your-app-bin or sh your-app-bin...

• Application should be built for server's OS
    • You should have Qt libraries of your version available for application on the server (possibly bringing them together with app from where you compiled it)
    • You should have permission to run things on server
    • Run as usual

1. Qt SDK version 1.2
    2. Windows <Tomcat Server> any version
    3. GUI application
    4. VNC

And also how to Run the application in LOCALHOST like other technologies supports Eg:- java, .net supports Tomcat etc......

• Proceed with this steps:

[quote author="RaubTieR" date="1346417400"]* Application should be built for server's OS

• You should have Qt libraries of your version available for application on the server (possibly bringing them together with app from where you compiled it)
    • You should have permission to run things on server
    • Run as usual[/quote]

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.