Problems with Open-Source Downloads read https://www.qt.io/blog/problem-with-open-source-downloads and https://forum.qt.io/post/638946

[Solved] Problem with lupdate.

• Hi there, this is my first question here (sorry if it's in wrong place or is irrelevant :D)

I'm new to Qt (and of course Linguist). I've installed Qt SDK 4.7 from linux 32bit installer file. I didn't know that lupdate is already installed with sdk and it's in ..\qt\bin directory, so I installed Linguist from the maverick repository. now trying to create translations by lupdate, I always receive below errors:

@/home/soroush/programs/programming/qtsdk-2010.05/qt/include/QtCore/qstringbuilder.h:45: circular inclusion of /home/soroush/programs/programming/qtsdk-2010.05/qt/include/QtCore/qstring.h
    /home/soroush/programs/programming/qtsdk-2010.05/qt/include/QtGui/qwmatrix.h:45: circular inclusion of /home/soroush/programs/programming/qtsdk-2010.05/qt/include/QtGui/qmatrix.h
    Parse error at /home/soroush/workspace/QCalculator/persian.ts:1:0: Premature end of document.
    @
    What I'm doing wrong?

• To Volker:

I think that question is not about

@
    circular inclusion of <filename>
    @

but about last message

@
    Premature end of document
    @

• To soroush:

Could you share the persian.ts file? I will try it in my environment

• persian.ts is an emoty file I simply added to project. I also added below lines to the .pro file. (I'm trying to do what explained in training video)

@TRANSLATIONS+= persian.ts@

• I get a similar error when a .ts file exists but is empty. It works again when I remove the empty file.

So you could try to remove persian.ts and try again.

• I think lrelease should tell proper error instead of this error...

So I’d suggest you to submit a bug about that to Qt’s bug tracker.

• OK. Thanks.

• hi.. i am struck exactly here can you explain how you resolved it... please.....

• Hi,
    Add following lines in <project_name>.ts file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE TS>
    <TS version="2.0">
    </TS>

It may resolve the problem of "Premature end of document".

• Hi...
    Thanks for your replay i solved it long time back,
    Thanks