QWebKit problem with google maps api v3
Any solution ?
I have no solution to offer, but this problem has been around for a while. See "this thread":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/1643/.
The solutions offered in that thread worked for me until recently, but now I can't find any solution that works.
This still works for me (Qt 4.8.2, Linux):
QCoreApplication* theApplication = QCoreApplication::instance();
theApplication->setApplicationName( "chrome" );
theApplication->setApplicationVersion( "1.0" );
Brilliant! That works for me (PyQt 4.9.1, qt 4.8.1, openSUSE Linux) but only if I remove the previous attempted solution of replacing QWebPage's userAgentForUrl method.
Working with qt 4.8.1 under windows too
Thanks I did read lots of stuff before it worked :D