Problem of using Qt

• I cannot add push button or any other items except horizontal/vertical line into the ui form. How can i solve this problem???

• So what is your requirement ?

• i am using Qt4.7.4 and i cannot add even a pushbutton to a new interface of a new Qt GUI Application project
    but i tried to use Qt4.8.1, everything is alright
    so what is the problem about Qt4.7.4?

• Qt 4.7.4 has no problems like you're describing. We're using it for complex UI's successfully. Do you honestly think it would have been released if you could not use it to put a QPushButton on a form?

Something is wrong with either your code your system setup.

• i try another computer and same problem occur
    and the project is newly created

i download the QtSDK from http://qt.nokia.com/downloads and download Linux/X11 64-bit offline installer
    i choose custom, and install all the things except 4.8.1 source and qt4.8.1(Desktop)

• Define "I cannot add push button"

• Normally, click and drag the pushbutton to the interface, then the pushbutton will be on the interface.
    But i cannot do this step. Qt dont allow me to do it.

• Do you get an error message? Does QtCreator output any error message or warning when you start it in the terminal? Does it happen with absolutely all widgets except the vertical/horizontal lines? Does your program run when you add widgets programmatically, i.e. in the main window constructor?

• In Qt Creator, open the design view on a form. Then click in the menu Tools -> Form Editor -> About Qt Designer Plugins... Do you see anything in the dialog you get? Are any plugins listed? Any errors reported?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.