Why I can’t drag and drop the widget to my qtcreator under Ubuntu?

• I installed QtSDK under both Ubuntu and Windows. And I can drag and drop the widget on qtcreator under Windows while I can't do the same thing under Ubuntu. Why?
    I can edit the source code under Ubuntu in qtcreator, this tells me the project is editable. But why it is forbidden when I put any widget there?

Thanks!

• Thread connected with Qt Creator, not with General & Desktop. It must be moved to Tools forum.

You are the fifth member today, who started thread in wrong forum! I can't stand it.

P.S. I will report and it will be moved soon.

• Moderators

bq. You are the fifth member today, who started thread in wrong forum! I can’t stand it.

It happens. Don't worry. :)

bq. P.S. I will report and it will be moved soon.

Moved.

• I found the reason. It is related to Ubuntu Unity. If I change to gnome, then this problem disappears.

• [quote author="justforfun" date="1339730673"]I found the reason. It is related to Ubuntu Unity. If I change to gnome, then this problem disappears.[/quote]

On Qt 5 with Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin with Unity is allright.

• Thank you for this information!

[quote author="tucnak" date="1339837501"]
    [quote author="justforfun" date="1339730673"]I found the reason. It is related to Ubuntu Unity. If I change to gnome, then this problem disappears.[/quote]

On Qt 5 with Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin with Unity is allright.[/quote]

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.