How to build 4k video downloader project in Qt

• Hello everybody
    I have a 4k video downloader project which is open source. But I don't know how to build it in Qt because it using third library. Can you help me?
    This is code

• 4k video downloader... "":

Looking into the files, it appears to compile in Windows (applications.sln) and Linux (
    It uses Qt, Boost, Lame and ffmpeg. You need to download this libraries to compile.

But it not compile here (linux - FC16), because include errors (ffmpeg). I've tried to patch some "#includes" , but appears it uses an old version of ffmpeg.

• Yes, I built it and have error Error 1 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'appcommon.lib' 4kvideodownloader. I don't know how to fix it. Can you help me?

• I passed ‘appcommon.lib’ because I built appcomon project to get appcommon.lib. But when I built boost , I have a error error C2039: 'tag' : is not a member of 'boost::Q_FOREACH' c:\boost\alg_1_48_0_64\boost\foreach.hpp(169): error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'tag' . Can you help me fix it? I using boost version 1.49

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.