Generating 9x9 tiles/blocks with random images and create a board

• May i know how to generate tiles/blocks with 6 images randomly and also generate a board for it?
    i using qml and js...
    i need help urgently because my deadline coming soon.
    i have tried several times yet cant work. resources from samegame.qml also cant work for me.

• Please don't flag your topic as "urgent". Please read through "this FAQ":http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html to understand why. Note that there is a section on flagging your question as urgent. I have removed your "Urgent question!!!" from the topic title.

• sorry about that..
    because i need help as my deadline of my game submission is coming soon.
    anybody can help me?

My game is kinda similar to bejeweled. But i still cannot figure how to create the board and produce the tiles and move the tiles.
    Can anyone guide me?
    i using qml and js

• [quote author="AhWoon92" date="1336727333"]sorry about that..
    because i need help as my deadline of my game submission is coming soon.[/quote]
    You obviously did not understand the FAQ: that is your problem, not ours. If you need ultra-fast support, go and get yourself a paid support engineer. Here on the forum, you're in no position to solicit special or expedited attention over all the other people who also work on their projects.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.