Trouble building QtMock in visual studio, linking errors

• Hi

Just downloaded the following source code (https://qt.gitorious.org/~niandong/qt/niandongs-qttools/commits/qtmock) and Im trying to build it in VS2010 so that I can link it with my other projects. I can build the qtmock.pro (in the qttestlib/qtmock folder) in QTcreator.

I first imported the qtmock.pro into VS2010 but got too many linking errors. I then decided to only try and build the projects that Im actaully using. I manage to build the qtmock.pro inside the qtmock/src folder with only contains the files for the actual lib (and not all the files and tests etc). I then tried to build the qtnetworkstub.pro project with creates a lib with all the QNetworkAccessManaget and QNetworkReply mocks. This ended up in the following linking error:

@
    Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QAbstractSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QAbstractSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) referenced in function "public: __thiscall QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest(void)" (??1QNetworkRequest@@QAE@XZ) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkrequest.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 5 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QTcpSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QTcpSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkreply.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 6 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QTcpSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QTcpSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkrequest.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 7 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QSslSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QSslSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkreply.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 8 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QSslSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QSslSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkrequest.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QAbstractSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QAbstractSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkaccessmanager.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QAbstractSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QAbstractSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkproxy.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 3 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static struct QMetaObject const QAbstractSocket::staticMetaObject" (?staticMetaObject@QAbstractSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B) E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\test\stublib\network\qnetworkreply.obj qtnetworkstub
    Error 9 error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\lib\qtnetworkmock.dll qtnetworkstub
    @

I have openSsl installed and it links in my other projects. I havent changed any settings and I is like in the .pro file except a VS2010 project instead with the following command line:

@/OUT:"......\lib\qtnetworkmock.dll" /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:"E:\QT\4.8.0\lib" /LIBPATH:"e:\QT\4.8.0\lib" /LIBPATH:"../../../lib" /DLL "../../../lib\qtmock.lib" "E:\QT\4.8.0\lib\QtTestd4.lib" "E:\QT\4.8.0\lib\QtCored4.lib" "QtNetworkd4.lib" "kernel32.lib" "user32.lib" "gdi32.lib" "winspool.lib" "comdlg32.lib" "advapi32.lib" "shell32.lib" "ole32.lib" "oleaut32.lib" "uuid.lib" "odbc32.lib" "odbccp32.lib" /MANIFEST /ManifestFile:"Win32\qtnetworkmock.dll.intermediate.manifest" /ALLOWISOLATION /MANIFESTUAC:"level='asInvoker' uiAccess='false'" /DEBUG /PDB:"E:.Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\lib\qtnetworkmock.pdb" /PGD:"E:\src\Qt.UnitTest\qtmock\lib\qtnetworkmock.pgd" /TLBID:1 /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X86 /ERRORREPORT:QUEUE @

Would really appreciate if anyone would know what the issue is here. Thank you

UPDATE: I tried to look for the objects that it cant link and non of them are refered to in the project

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.