Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

How to wait until QPropertyAnimation finishes?

• Hi all

How can I pause executing program until QPropertyAnimation will finish its work?

Thanks ahead
    Vlad

• Why do not you want to do another actions async. when get signal @finished()@ from QPropertyAnimation

• Please, explain why you want to do that. Maybe you're trying to solve a problem with a wrong solution...

Well, QPropertyAnimaion uses timers to do its job, so you can't just block qt's main loop or you will not see your animation.

I would suggest to connect the signal "stateChanged":http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/qabstractanimation.html#stateChanged in your app and detect when your animation starts and when it finishes. With this approach, you can block the components that shouldn't react during the animation.

• Yes, you are rigth. I just forget I could block component from receiving new events and starting the same animation again. Thanks.

• ??
    hello all,i use a for loop to move 10 QToolButtons one by one,but they move together in the end,and i don't know why.

/*

for loop
    */
    for(int i=1;i<=3;i++){
    serialBin = score(temp,x);//Assign a value
    serialNumber = i-1;//Assign a value
    emit mySignal2();//signal
    QThread::sleep(1);
    }

/*
    Some of the variables and the statement
    /
    QToolButton
    theCounts[10];
    QPropertyAnimation* theAnimation[10];
    QSignalMapper *m_pSignalMapper;

connect(this,SIGNAL(mySignal2()),theCounts[serialNumber],SIGNAL(clicked()));
    connect(theCounts[serialNumber], SIGNAL(clicked()), m_pSignalMapper, SLOT(map()));
    m_pSignalMapper->setMapping(theCounts[serialNumber], QEasingCurve::OutSine);

connect(m_pSignalMapper, SIGNAL(mapped(int)),this, SLOT(SetAnimation(int)));

/*
    the SetAnimation function
    */
    void MainWindow::SetAnimation(int nCurveType)
    {
    qDebug() << "serialNumber = " << serialNumber;
    if(theAnimation[serialNumber]->state()==QPropertyAnimation::Running)
    {
    theAnimation[serialNumber]->stop();
    }

theAnimation[serialNumber]->setDuration(1000);//持续时间
    theAnimation[serialNumber]->setStartValue(QRect(serialNumber*40,20, 40, 40));
    theAnimation[serialNumber]->setEndValue(QRect(width()-400+serialBin*40,height()/2+40,40,40));
    theAnimation[serialNumber]->setEasingCurve(QEasingCurve::Type(nCurveType));
    theAnimation[serialNumber]->start();
    theAnimation[serialNumber]->f

}

because the whole project is too large,i don't copy all.
    Who can tell me why?