Configure.exe parameter question for -webkit

• when i specify configure.exe like the following

configure.exe -static -platform win32-msvc2010 -webkit

What does it actually do when i specify -webkit? does it make the
    1.) DLL and the import library and header file?
    2.) header file + object library
    3.) both?

• Have never tried to compile webkit statically(would it work with VS?). Anyway, it should create qtmain4.lib QtCore4.lib QtGui4.lib(and all over libs enabled by default) + QtWebKit4.lib... Headers will be installed always! So, the answer should be number 2.

• ok im still having a little trouble here! pretty much what im wanting to do is to be able to have the QT DLL's( qt core, qt gui... ) be compiled statically with my application so i don't have to redistribute them upon release. The problem is everything works according to plan during the compilation except for some reason when i specify

configure -static -platform win32-msvc2010

it doesnt give my qt\lib folder Qtwebkitd.lib and QtWebkit.lib and so when i begin to compile my statically linked qt application, which is using QWebView the compiler spits the the following error

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'QtWebKitd.lib'

Which it is right...i dont have this file in my qt lib file. Does anyone have any idea what im doing wrong?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.