Problem coming in building the project in Qt 4.8?

• I have tried to build the project made in Qt4.7 in Qt4.8 but i am getting the error "#error the file was generated using the moc 4.7.4".

• Moderators

You need to make sure that the complete source is rebuilt.

• [quote author="koahnig" date="1330765723"]You need to make sure that the complete source is rebuilt. [/quote]

but i have cleaned the project and rebuild it so again the error was coming.

• Moderators

Either your Qt4.8 build is not correct or you are recomiling moc_*.cpp files which are not rebuilt.
    In your Qt 4.8 installation there should be a moc.exe (windows). You can start it from the command prompt with "moc -help" and "moc -v". The second command tells you the version.
    What IDE and compiler are you using?

• [quote author="koahnig" date="1330769161"]Either your Qt4.8 build is not correct or you are recomiling moc_*.cpp files which are not rebuilt.
    In your Qt 4.8 installation there should be a moc.exe (windows). You can start it from the command prompt with "moc -help" and "moc -v". The second command tells you the version.
    What IDE and compiler are you using?
    [/quote]

ok i will check it

• Try run qmake from Qt 4.8 before you rebuild project.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.