[SOLVED]QNetworkReply problem

• I am sending a QNetworkRequest to a website.Here is the code :
    @QNetworkRequest request;
    request.setUrl(QUrl( "http://www.twmentor.com/?tool=attack"));
    request.setRawHeader( "User-Agent", m_userAgent.toLatin1() );
    request.setHeader( QNetworkRequest::ContentTypeHeader,"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" );
    QUrl params;
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sendTime-hour:", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("hh"));
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sendTime-min", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("mm" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sendTime-sec", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( "ss" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sendTime-day", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("dd"));
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sendTime-mon", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("mm" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sendTime-year", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( "yy" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "stopTime-hour", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("hh"));
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "stopTime-min", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("mm" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "stopTime-sec", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("ss" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "stopTime-day", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( "dd" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "stopTime-mon", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("mm"));
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "stopTime-year", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("yy" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "landTime-hour", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( QString(this->dateTimeEditAtackLanding->time().hour()).toLatin1() ));

params.addEncodedQueryItem( "landTime-min", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( QString(this->dateTimeEditAtackLanding->time().minute()).toLatin1() ));
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "landTime-sec", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( QString(this->dateTimeEditAtackLanding->time().second()).toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "landTime-day", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( QString(this->dateTimeEditAtackLanding->date().day()).toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "landTime-mon", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( QString(this->dateTimeEditAtackLanding->date().month()).toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "landTime-year", QUrl::toPercentEncoding( QString(this->dateTimeEditAtackLanding->date().year()).toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "uz", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("Europe/Bucharest" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "tz", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("Europe/Bucharest" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "worldSpeed", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("1" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "troopSpeed", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("1" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "perTarget", QUrl::toPercentEncoding(this->lineEditAtackPerVillage->text().toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "troopPerSq", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("35" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "sourceVills", QUrl::toPercentEncoding(this->plainTextEditYourVillages->toPlainText().toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "targetVills", QUrl::toPercentEncoding(this->plainTextEditEnemyVillages->toPlainText().toLatin1() ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "hiddenCheck", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("1" ) );
    params.addEncodedQueryItem( "submit", QUrl::toPercentEncoding("Plan attack" ) );
    QByteArray paramBytes = params.toString().mid( 1 ).toLatin1();
    paramBytes.replace( "/", "/" );
    QNetworkReply reply=m_nam->post(request,paramBytes);
    connect( reply, SIGNAL( finished() ),
    SLOT(replyTwMentor()));@
    But if "plainTextEditYourVillages" and "plainTextEditEnemyVillages" contains more information the html code replyed by the website contains also more html code.And when i use the following code :
    @QNetworkReply
    reply = qobject_cast<QNetworkReply*>( sender() );
    QByteArray info2 =reply->readAll();
    qDebug()<<info2;@

info2 is empty.What is the problem?Does the reply contains too much html code or I've send to much information and it wasn't received by the website?If I put less data I get the html code in the variable info2.
    Another problem is that all calls to dateTimeEditAtackLanding->time().minute()).toLatin1() return nothing.

• After some test i see that the html code is too long.What can I do about this?

• To those who will have the same problem...you need to use the readyRead() signal.Thanks to peppe(mirc) for the help.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.