Nokia pureview 808

• I read somewhere that this is the last Symbian phone. But is it really ? Is there any official statement regarding this ?

• Yes it is "41 MPix":http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/808_PureView/

Personally, I am really impressed by this device and its 41 MPix camera!

• Moderators

That is a lot of pixels.

• [quote author="michal.k" date="1330359819"]Yes it is 41 mpix ![/quote]

You mean it is the last Symbian device or were you just talking about the camera ?

• Looks like its a silent statement of symbian capability. And hopefully, symbian is gonna keep giving life to many models till its 'judgement day'!!

• [quote author="Jayakrishnan.M" date="1330494642"]

You mean it is the last Symbian device or were you just talking about the camera ?

[/quote]

Hi,
    I was a little excited about that phone and wanted to write something in this thread :)

In fact I don't know is this the last Symbian phone. Stephen Elop said that Symbian will be supported at least till 2016, but said nothing about number of released phones. Future will tell :)

I wonder how Symbian Tablet would look like? :)

Probably, much better would be Meego one

• [quote author="michal.k" date="1330593780"]

[/quote]

Think you are too much excited.

• [quote author="Jayakrishnan.M" date="1330594323"]
    [quote author="michal.k" date="1330593780"]

[/quote]

Think you are too much excited. [/quote]

This is just imaginary thinking, not real expectations from Nokia, Symbian as we knew it ends.

I like the fact that Nokia distinguished itself by this device and showed its claw.

• [quote author="michal.k" date="1330596813"]
    [quote author="Jayakrishnan.M" date="1330594323"]
    [quote author="michal.k" date="1330593780"]

[/quote]

Think you are too much excited. [/quote]

This is just imaginary thinking, not real expectations from Nokia, Symbian as we knew it ends.

Don't take it seriously. I was just joking.

I like the fact that Nokia distinguished itself by this device and showed its claw.

[/quote]

• No problem !! ;)

• Nobody said that it's last device, There are many to come.

• Has for tablets, there are some rumors that Nokia maybe working on something, either with Windows 8 or some other OS. Elop said in a interview that tablets are a very interesting subject to Nokia.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.