[SOLVED]Completing forms and submit buttons

• Bonjour!
    My name is Mihai Ionut.
    I would like to know how to complete forms on a website and using butons for submiting the data that i inserted on those forms using QTWebkit and the QtNetwork Module.A tutorial,book would help me also.I like to learn new things and I like programing.I am making my own app that connects to a website (tribalwars.net) and login there.Your help is needed!

• If you could write a login function on that site would be a huge help.I know C++ and a little Qt but I have no knowledge on how to send a Http post request to login there.The form of the webpage login area is like this :
    @<form action="index.php?action=login&server_list=1" method="post" id="login_form" >
    <div>
    <label for="user">
    <strong >Nume de utilizator:</strong>
    <span >
    <input id="user" name="user" class="text" type="text" value=""
    onkeydown="if((e=window.event||event) && e.keyCode == 13) $('#login_form').trigger('submit');"/>
    </span>
    </label>
    <label for="password">
    <strong >Parola:</strong>
    <span >
    <input name="clear" type="hidden" value="true" />
    <input id="password" name="password" class="text" type="password"
    onkeydown="if((e=window.event||event) && e.keyCode == 13) $('#login_form').trigger('submit');"/>
    </span>
    </label>

<div id="js_login_button">
    <a href="#" class="login_button">
    <span class="button_left"></span>
    <span class="button_middle">Login</span>
    <span class="button_right"></span>
    </a>
    </div>

<br style="clear:both;"/>
            <label for="cookie" >
                &lt;input id="cookie" type="checkbox" name="cookie" value="true"  /&gt;
     Login permanent
            </label>
            <p><a href="http://www.triburile.ro/lost_pw.php">Parola uitată/modificare</a></p>
                    </div>
    &lt;/form&gt;@

• Yes something like that.But i couldn't make that work on my website.I'm too much of a noob.After I login I have to complete other forms too but if I have the login I can figure it out from that.

• Modified the code and now I can login.A link to a more detailed manual for the webkit and QtNetwork or for a book that explains this would be a huge help now.Thank you for helping me!

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.