SIGSEGV tableitem->text()

• I have to write a funktion which is matching the content between a QTreeWidget and the QTableWidget.
    I'm pretty sure i got the same problem like here http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2006-02/thread01488-0.html
    I try it with that if clause if(!tableitem) but the error appears anyway. The findItems functions works great and the text() function in the top works great too. I follow the behavior in the debugger a couple of times and all the time it is the tableitem which i used in the top too. The treeitem is not the problem. After the erros appears the debugger jump into qtablewidget.h.

Here is a picture of the data with the debugger
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/bildschirmfotoam2012011.png

@ //qtablewidget.h line 107
    inline QString text() const
    { return data(Qt::DisplayRole).toString(); }
    inline void setText(const QString &text);
    @

@
    QList<QTreeWidgetItem*> treelist=ui->treeMux->findItems("PORT ",Qt::MatchContains| Qt::MatchRecursive,0);
    QList<QTableWidgetItem*> tablelist=ui->tableTS->findItems("^[0-9]{1,2}$",Qt::MatchRegExp);

foreach(QTableWidgetItem* tableitem,tablelist)
    {
    if(!tableitem)
    {continue;}
    else
    {
    if(tableitem->row()==0)
    {
    muxmaker->set_vects1(tableitem->column(),tableitem->text()); // HERE IT WORKS!
    ts1--;
    }
    if(tableitem->row()==1)
    {
    muxmaker->set_vects2(tableitem->column(),tableitem->text()); // HERE IT WORKS TOO!
    ts2--;
    }
    foreach(QTreeWidgetItem* treeitem,treelist)
    {
    treeitem->setCheckState(2,Qt::Unchecked);
    if(treeitem->text(0).contains(tableitem->text())) // HERE IS THE ERROR WITH tableitem->text()
    treeitem->setCheckState(2,Qt::Checked);
    }
    }
    }
    @

The problem have to be so simple that i couldnt see it .... please excuse me fo my foolery

• ops.....in the debugger picture you wil see a variable called strr , i add the variable to see if it is the treeitem or the tableitem...here is the code it will explain "everyting"
    @
    treeitem->setCheckState(2,Qt::Unchecked);
    QString strr = treeitem->text(0);
    if(strr.contains(tableitem->text()))
    treeitem->setCheckState(2,Qt::Checked);
    @

if i try this it crashs
    @ QString str=tableitem->text();
    @

if i try this it works
    @ cout<<tableitem->text().toStdString()<<endl;
    @

What is the problem?? Maybe it is the Display Role?? or something like else?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.