Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Disable specific Python warnings

• (QTCreator 4.13.3)

I have a project with python files full of warnings such as:
    070c1ab2-4d35-48c7-b84b-ed1e55eec80b-image.png
    -E501 line too long
    -E303 too many blank lines
    etc.

Is there a way to deactivate specific error messages.
    In C++ we can configure the Clang code model options to do this, maybe there is something similar for python in the UI or some configuration file somewhere?

• @silenthell
    Sadly I do not see any way to do this. Qt Creator editing of Python is still very much a second- (third-)class citizen, despite The Qt Company's claims of making it first-class over the years :( I will watch this thread for any better answer.

You could/might ask this in the Python section of Qt bug reports, or request it as a feature, I don't know whether you'll get a useful response.

FWIW, when I did Qt Python I was using PyQt5 (PySide2 too lacking on supported features), and I chose the excellent PyCharm editor/debugger for my IDE. I can quite understand why you would want to use Qt Creator now for an integrated experience, but I think it's sorely lacking in comparison....

• @JonB I see maybe it'll get better in the future. Yes PyCharm works very well but I'm often developing projects that mix C++ and Python so as you said an integrated experience would be awesome.