Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

QLowEnergyController random sudden disconnection

• Dear all,
    I wrote an application for Raspeberry PI 4 based on the classic Bluetooth Low Energy Overview example to catch data from some device. It really does not differ from the example. I have no problem with device who gives data with a single shot (20 bytes), but I often have problem with a device who is giving data with multiple characteristicChanged events. In this case i have to concatenate strings to have the complete string to manage, but often my QLowEnergyController disconnect suddenly, so my string is uncomplete.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Marco Chiesi

• @MarcoChiesi79 said in QLowEnergyController random sudden disconnection:

Dear all,
    I wrote an application for Raspeberry PI 4 based on the classic Bluetooth Low Energy Overview example to catch data from some device. It really does not differ from the example. I have no problem with device who gives data with a single shot (20 bytes), but I often have problem with a device who is giving data with multiple characteristicChanged events. In this case i have to concatenate strings to have the complete string to manage, but often my QLowEnergyController disconnect suddenly, so my string is uncomplete.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Marco Chiesi

I can add that the error displayed in the console is
    qt.bluetooth.bluez: Aborting onDescWriteFinished