Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Is it possible to use Raw OpenGL (platfrom specific libraries like GLESv2) to render a video in UI developed using Qml
Siva_1552 last edited by
- I am trying to develop an Application which having UI (some 4 to 5 buttons), when button is clicked, video needs to be displayed.
- To render video(frame buffer) on screen, I am using raw OpenGL (platform specific OpenGl libraries like GLESv2).
- As a standalone application (without UI Qml/Qt), I am able to render video on screen using raw OpenGl (library GLESv2) and Wayland Window.
- Now my goal is to bring this video into UI, so that when a button is pressed on UI, video should get rendred, when other button pressed it should stop rendering. Its not working as expected.
I have few doubts,
- Is it acceptable to use raw OpenGl library (GLESv2) along with Qml developed UI ?
- As Qt is having own QOpenGlFunctions class as part of Qt5Gui library, Is it mandatory to use QOpenGlFunctions to use OpenGL functionality in Qml/UI.?
Kindly help me in this. Thanks