Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Is it possible to implement something like this?

• This post is deleted!

• I guess it is quite simple as tool buttons are made to have an optional menu in Qt. Have a look at the documentation for QToolButton. It has a funtion setMenu(QMenu*). I guess this is what you are looking for (I have never used this feature myself, so I am not entirely sure if this is the right function).

If you are creating your toolbar from QActions, QAction also has a setMenu(QMenu*) function. I would assume it works the same if you add the action to the toolbar.

• Moderators

Yes, you can create a custom QWidget subclass for this (or maybe even a QMenu subclass).

• I guess it is quite simple as tool buttons are made to have an optional menu in Qt. Have a look at the documentation for QToolButton. It has a funtion setMenu(QMenu*). I guess this is what you are looking for (I have never used this feature myself, so I am not entirely sure if this is the right function).

If you are creating your toolbar from QActions, QAction also has a setMenu(QMenu*) function. I would assume it works the same if you add the action to the toolbar.