[Solved] Label on UI Form not changing

• I have a mainwindow with a Designer UI form. I'm putting quite a few labels on it, but I don't use Designer for all of them. Here's one in particular that I'm placing using C++:
    @
    valve1ClosedLabel = new QLabel(this);
    valve1ClosedLabel->resize(32, 15);
    valve1ClosedLabel->move(656, 98);
    valve1ClosedLabel->setPixmap(QPixmap(":/Pump1KPix/1K RH Valve Closed.png"));
    @
    It showed up on the form, and everything looked great. I then wanted to only show it at certain times, so I put the following line of code after the above lines to make it invisible:
    @
    valve1ClosedLabel->setVisible(FALSE);
    @
    It didn't disappear. I thought maybe I was using the wrong statement to make it invisible, so I commented out all the code above. I rerun the application, and the label's still there (without it even being defined). I even tried to change the values in the move function, but that has no effect - it's always in the original place. Whenever I rerun the application in Qt Creator, nothing seems to change. What in the world is going on?

• In such situations you can try removing the build folder. It will make QtCreator to recompile all modules of your project, which fixes some problems.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.