From 10:00 CET Friday 22nd November we will adjust how the server works to deal with some recently reported problems. Therefore there may be a load problem, if you experience more problems than usual trying to access the forum then please PM AndyS or any of the moderators so they can inform me.

ListView Header flickers during scrolling

• Hello,

I have a ListView with highlightRangeMode set to StrictlyEnforceRange and preferred highlight begin and end set to header height and 2 * header height. My list is updated from c++ every 3 seconds. I have implemented my own scrollbar because for some reason the scrollbar from QML doesn't work fine, meaning the curentIndex doesn't change when I drag the bar (I suspect because it doesn't modify the contentY of the listView). In my scroll bar I change the contentY and the list moves ok when I drag the bar but I have a big problem: the header flickers, meaning it changes his y position although I set the z to 2 and enable ListView. OverlayHeader. Is anything that I can do to stop the flickering or is a bug from Qt?