Qt 4.7.4 Shared - Heap exceptions in Webkit when trying to start the application

• Hi,

I've trying to build a simple application with only a qwebview into the centralwidget and none code.

When Qt is build in shared mode / opensource / without ms c runtime dependency (win32-msvc 2008), the application hang when the qwebview is instantiate. Some heap problems appears in the webkit library.

I need to build a little application with webkit without dependency to c runtime due to deployment restrictions (can't use an installer).

Did someone has already fix this problem?
    Below my configure command to build Qt 4.7.4 SDK,

configure -platform win32-msvc2008 -opensource -static -debug-and-release -no-qt3support -no-phonon -no-multimedia -no-audio-backend -no-declarative -no-declarative-debug -exceptions -no-fast -no-dbus -nomake demos -nomake examples -no-crt -no-vcproj -no-opengl -no-sql-sqlite -no-scripttools -mp -stl -rtti -qt-gif -qt-zlib -qt-libjpeg -qt-libpng -webkit -prefix "c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4" -openssl-linked -I "c:\openssl\include" -L "c:\openssl\lib" -l gdi32 -l libeay32 -l ssleay32 -l winmm -l version -l advapi32

my openssl (1.0.0e) library is also build prior to Qt without the crt dependancy,

CFLAG= /MT ... instead of /MD

Thanks.

• The true command line is,

configure -platform win32-msvc2008 -opensource -shared -debug-and-release -no-qt3support -no-phonon -no-multimedia -no-audio-backend -no-declarative -no-declarative-debug -exceptions -no-fast -no-dbus -nomake demos -nomake examples -no-crt -no-vcproj -no-opengl -no-sql-sqlite -no-scripttools -mp -stl -rtti -qt-gif -qt-zlib -qt-libjpeg -qt-libpng -webkit -prefix “c:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.7.4” -openssl-linked -I “c:\openssl\include” -L “c:\openssl\lib” -l gdi32 -l libeay32 -l ssleay32 -l winmm -l version -l advapi32

it's in this case that the application hang with the exception.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.