Qt gfx plugin

• Hi,

I have QtWebkit working on ARM platform. I have two plugins in -QT- Qt, one for Graphics ( QScreenDriverPlugin) another for Keyboard.
    For graphics driver, I took the sample driver from one of the example and have written it.

My graphics plugin implements getting pointer to an OSD Surface, blitting to on-screen memory etc. I find that when ever qtwebkit based browser tries to load webpage , internally it creates a QImage, and then puts all the data into it and then finally the object is passed on to plugin for copying into the surface.

In the above scenario, I would like to use the back-screen memory (Another Surface) instead of normal "Malloc-ed" QImage memory. This helps in speeding up things. The back-screen memory can be obtained from plugin (Which currently qtwebkit is not calling).
    My knowledge in -QT- Qt is very limited. So any one have any ideas on how it can be achieved, please let me know.

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.