Plotting graph from outside paint event function+ error:Paint device returned engine 0

• Hi,
    I am plotting a graph by painting outside paintevent which runs correctly in my linux desktop.And same application when i ran in IMX environment(for which qt is ported),i am getting error message as QWidget::paintEngine: Should no longer be called QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 1 .
    Even i set the attribue for WA_PaintOutsidePaintEvent true for qframe of ui.

Do i need to include any library to solve it..?

• AFAIK, you can only paint on non-widget paint engines outside of the paintevent, like on a QImage.

• if i plot ECG graph on qimage or qpixmap, i wont get proper heart beat (for 180 i will get 237 --- data is missing, painting taking time).

• Please adjust your topic. It's not sufficient to paste the complete error message here. You get more attention with a good, short and descriptive title. Just hit the edit link right to your first post.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.