Debug application on n950 device.

• I am trying to find the reason for a segfault on my application (it happens "inside" webkit).

When I try to debug my application on the device using qt creator I get CRC mismatch for every library used by my application, like:

@
    the debug information found in "c:/qtsdk/madde/sysroots/harmattan-nokia-meego-arm-sysroot-1134-slim/usr/lib/libpvrPVR2D_DRI2WSEGL_r125.so" does not match "c:/qtsdk/madde/sysroots/harmattan-nokia-meego-arm-sysroot-1134-slim/usr/lib/libpvrPVR2D_DRI2WSEGL.so" (CRC mismatch).
    the debug information found in "c:/qtsdk/madde/sysroots/harmattan-nokia-meego-arm-sysroot-1134-slim/usr/lib/libpvr2d_r125.so" does not match "c:/qtsdk/madde/sysroots/harmattan-nokia-meego-arm-sysroot-1134-slim/usr/lib/libpvr2d.so" (CRC mismatch).
    @

I assume this prevents the debugger from showing me any trace information when the segfault happen - that is all that I get...

@#0 0x42068924 in QPainter::save() () from /usr/lib/libQtGui.so.4
    #1 0x48ec294c in ?? () from /usr/lib/libQtWebKit.so.4
    #2 0x48ec294c in ?? () from /usr/lib/libQtWebKit.so.4
    @

In fact this what I got running gdb on the device... on qt creator I just got something similar to the first line and the address for the second and third (it didn't even say it was on libqtwebkit).

I assume I need to install the debug version of qt on the device. Right? How? If not, what it is the right approach?

Thanks in advance,
    Felipe

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.