Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
C++/Qt developer @ Nextcloud
Camila Ayres last edited by Camila Ayres
ℹ️ We especially encourage applications by people from underrepresented groups. 👩💻🏳️🌈💜
Here is the job description:
You would work with our small and agile desktop client team to bring new features and improvements to the desktop client application. You ideally have some open source experience, know your way a bit around git and Github and live in the CET timezone.
- Desktop client development with C++ and Qt for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Help with customer and community support.
- Help with release building for Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Technical experience with programming.
- Teamworking capabilities.
- Independence and self-reliance.
- Understanding of open source workflows (pull requests and code review).
ℹ️ If you have open source contributions, internship experience, or are a junior developer, you are very welcome to apply!
What we offer:
- A distributed, open team with a passion for working on and within the open source community.
- Developing a product which pushes the boundaries of technology - e.g. Virtual Drive and end-to-end encryption - with a global community of contributors and users.
Flexibility for a healthy work-life balance - home office and flexible hours.
- We have goals to achieve as a team but with time to pick what motivates you.
- A competitive salary.
We are looking for somebody with ambition and drive who would like to grow and learn. That means that if you don't fulfill the requirements yet but want to learn, apply!
✉️Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume if you are interested in this position.
yellowlemontree2014 last edited by
hi Camila I am mid level experience on Qt. Will you be fine to work remotely. I can follow CET time zone no problem. Let me know if you are interested. You can check my profile.
Camila Ayres last edited by
@yellowlemontree2014 If you are serious about applying, read in the post what you need to do to apply ;-)