QA Engineer, LBS libraries
Do you believe in the potential to improve the lives of consumers in emerging markets by delivering relevant, location aware services and maps? And are you filled with the vision and energy to help unlock that potential?
We are recruiting for a QA engineer in in our Mobile Phones Services organization. The scope of the role is to develop, maintain, and execute automated test cases for the libraries that power Nokia's location based applications. You'll actively increase quality coverage, document and share test results but also assist developers to contribute to QA related activities. You'll be part of one of a high profile team ensuring that millions of Nokia customers globally receive world-class LBS applications.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, or an equivalent qualification
- Solid experience in commercial quality assurance, good awareness of best practices, tools and procedures
- Solid knowledge of test automation in C++, additional scripting languages a plus
- Previous experience in Agile environments with strict deadlines.
- Ability to learn fast, work efficiently, pay attention to the details and quality objectives
- Team player by nature
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form
The position is based out of Berlin, Germany.
"Read more and apply here.":http://nokia.taleo.net/careersection/10120/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=828127