Architect, Location Based Services
Do you believe that mobile has the potential to vastly improve the lives of average consumers in emerging markets by delivering relevant, location aware services and maps? And are you filled with the vision and energy to help unlock that potential?
We are looking for an Architect who can help us defining tomorrow's location based services in our Mobile Phones Services organization. You should be experienced in software architecture, preferably in the mobile or location based domain. You will guide R&D teams on design and architectural issues, using best industry practices, tools and processes. Your will be member of a cutting edge team, bringing location aware services to millions of Nokia customers.
- Technical leadership in C++, Qt and LBS domains, guiding R&D teams through the architecture and design phases.
- Analysis of requirements and system architecture, with attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Contribution to API design and delivery of 3rd party APIs.
- Coordination between R&D teams, Program management, and line management
- 6-9 years total experience in software architecture.
- Excellent understanding of UML and software development processes in an agile environment.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance and ability to guide developers
- Good familiarity with Location Based Services domain
The position is based out of Berlin, Germany.
"Read more and apply here.":http://nokia.taleo.net/careersection/10120/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=828227