PySide 1.0.7 - "Beatriz": Python for Qt released!
The PySide team is proud to announce the new release version 1.0.7
of PySide project.
. Memory consumption optimization;
. Bug Fixes;
PySide is the Nokia-sponsored Python Qt bindings project, providing access to
not only the complete Qt 4.7 framework but also Qt Mobility, as well as to
generator tools for rapidly generating bindings for any C++ libraries.
The PySide project is developed in the open, with all facilities you'd expect
from any modern OSS project such as all code in a git repository , an open
Bugzilla  for reporting bugs, and an open design process . We welcome
any contribution without requiring a transfer of copyright.
List of bugs fixed
- 996 Missing dependencies for QtWebKit in buildscripts for Fedora
- 986 Documentation links
- 985 Provide versioned pyside-docs zip file to help packagers
- 981 QSettings docs should empathize the behavior changes of value() on different platforms
- 902 Expose Shiboken functionality through a Python module
- 997 QDeclarativePropertyMap doesn't work.
- 994 QIODevice.readData must use qmemcpy instead of qstrncpy
- 989 Pickling QColor fails
- 987 Disconnecting a signal that has not been connected
- 966 QX11Info.display() missing
- 959 can't pass QVariant to the QtWebkit bridge
- 1006 Segfault in QLabel init
- 1002 Segmentation fault on PySide/Spyder exit
- 998 Segfault with Spyder after switching to another app
- 995 QDeclarativeView.itemAt returns faulty reference. (leading to SEGFAULT)
- 990 Segfault when trying to disconnect a signal that is not connected
- 975 Possible memory leak
- 991 The repr of various types is broken
- 988 The type supplied with currentChanged signal in QTabWidget has changed in 1.0.6
The files can be downloaded from PySide download page