Looking for a Qt/C++ developer for our client (EU body) close to Milan, Italy
We are looking for a Qt/C++ developer with experience in software engineering and development, for one of our clients, an EU body in Italy, close to Milan (onsite work).
The goal of the Role is to assist the development of a 3D-based mapping and documentation tool.
The candidate should have hands-on experience with:
The task involves the implementation of user requirements, testing, documentation and integration with other systems.
The candidate will be developing both back-end code with connection to a database and front-end GUI code presenting large-scale datasets as images and 3D.
• Experience with SQL/SVN/GIT/MSDEV/C
• Experience in the development of large, multi-threaded software systems
• The candidate needs to have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field (at least 3 years of successful studies)
• At least 9 years of experience
• Good knowledge of English is required
• Work onsite
Trasys International offers a career in a fast growing company with professional development opportunities and an attractive salary package
Sounds interesting? Please reach out to Fania Pallikarakis
Service Delivery Manager
e. firstname.lastname@example.org | t. +32 (2) 893 13 78 | m. +32 (0) 476 60 55 82
Trasys International head office
Rue d’Arlon / Aarlenstraat, 53 | 1040 Bruxelles / Brussel | BELGIUM
Hi, please have a look at my business website.
I'm located in Padova, near Venice.