PySide 1.0.6 - "Isolino": Python for Qt released!
renato.filho last edited by
The PySide team is proud to announce the monthly release version 1.0.6
of PySide project.
. New documentation layout;
. Fixed some regressions from the last release (1.0.5);
. Optimizations during anonymous connection;
PySide is the Nokia-sponsored Python Qt bindings project, providing access to
not only the complete Qt 4.7 framework but also Qt Mobility, as well as to
generator tools for rapidly generating bindings for any C++ libraries.
The PySide project is developed in the open, with all facilities you'd expect
from any modern OSS project such as all code in a git repository, an open
Bugzilla for reporting bugs, and an open design process. We welcome
any contribution without requiring a transfer of copyright.
List of bugs fixed
- 972 anchorlayout.py of graphicsview example raised a unwriteable memory exception when exits
- 953 Segfault when QObject is garbage collected after QTimer.singeShot
- 951 ComponentComplete not called on QDeclarativeItem subclass
- 965 Segfault in QtUiTools.QUiLoader.load
- 958 Segmentation fault with resource files
- 944 Segfault on QIcon(None).pixmap()
- 941 Signals with QtCore.Qt types as arguments has invalid signatures
- 964 QAbstractItemView.moveCursor() method is missing
- 963 What's This not displaying QTableWidget column header information as in Qt Designer
- 961 QColor.repr/str should be more pythonic
- 960 QColor.reduce is incorrect for HSL colors
- 950 implement Q_INVOKABLE
- 940 setAttributeArray/setUniformValueArray do not take arrays
- 931 isinstance() fails with Signal instances
- 928 100's of QGraphicItems with signal connections causes slowdown
- 930 Documentation mixes signals and functions.
- 923 Make QScriptValue (or QScriptValueIterator) implement the Python iterator protocol
- 922 QScriptValue's repr() should give some information about its data
- 900 QtCore.Property as decorator
- 895 jQuery version is outdated, distribution code de-duplication breaks documentation search
- 731 Can't specify more than a single 'since' argument
- 983 copy.deepcopy raises SystemError with QColor
- 947 NETWORK_ERR during interaction QtWebKit window with server
- 873 Deprecated methods could emit DeprecationWarning
- 831 PySide docs would have a "Inherited by" list for each class
The files can be downloaded from PySide download page