C++ Qt Senior Software Engineer in Hyperspectral Imaging and Analysis, Houston, TX, USA
Senior Software Engineer
Are you experienced C++ software engineer with expertise in development of sophisticated measurement equipment? Are you interested in putting your mark on the company's future? Do you love writing software for devices that end up in satellites, advanced biomedical laboratories, military equipment and on oil rigs?
Rebellion Photonics offers all of the above. We are looking for dynamic software engineers to develop state of the art software on MS Windows platform for its new hyperspectral imaging camera product line. Our products enable discoveries in medicine and biology, discover chemicals at a distance, provide real time target tracking and more. Their applications range from cutting edge labs to satellites. Hyperspectral imaging is a dynamically developing field and Rebellion Photonics is at the cutting edge. Software is a critical part of what we do so we are seeking the best.
We are looking for experienced engineer to design and implement dynamically reconfigurable software for acquisition and analysis of hyperspectral data and beyond. The candidate should be well-rounded with passion for software development but whose interests are not limited to writing code. We need people who can think on their own and see software as part of the entire product. Creativity, independent thinking, vision are required. Rebellion Photonics offers interesting work, dynamic, friendly and informal environment with excellent perspectives to grow with the company.
- Design and implement acquisition, analysis and presentation of hyperspectral data, calibration procedures for instruments (mostly on MS Windows but not limited).
- Participate in instrument design meetings, guide the design of software and integration with product line.
- Be a part of small multidisciplinary development team working on the core company technologies.
- Work with customers on defining software features, product specifications, testing protocols, etc.
- At least 8 years of C++ software development, with emphasis on high speed data processing, software – hardware integration, development of sophisticated instrumentation.
- Very strong C++ skills are a must.
- Advanced Qt knowledge a BIG plus
- Experience in software architecture design and implementation.
- At least BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and collaboration skills
- Multithreaded software development, GPGPU programming a plus.
- Strong math and physics background is a plus.
- Experience with hyperspectral imaging and analysis welcome but not required.
Sorry—no relocation packages are available.
No calls or agencies, please.
Sorry-- we can only accept US Citizens and US Permanent Residents.
Please, respond to email@example.com