Full Time Embedded Linux/QT Developer Irvine, California
We're hiring a full time Embedded Linux Software Developer, QT Experience is a huge plus. We are a medical device company, you can see more info about us here http://www.cercacor.com/
We're the privately held R&D Lab sister company of Masimo Corporation.
You may submit a resume to email@example.com subject line: Embedded Linux Position
Here is the job description of what we are hiring for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Setting up/configuring the Linux operating system on our medical device.
• Linux kernel/driver development for the wide range of peripherals/connectivity options used in our device.
• Implementation of power management schemes such as suspend to RAM and frequency/voltage scaling to extend the battery life of the device.
• Development of graphical user interface applications.
Education and experience:
• Hands-on Linux expert trough education and or personal interest.
• Experience in embedded systems.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Software and or Hardware.
• Extensive programming experience with C/C++.
• Competent in cross-compiling applications/libraries for embedded systems.
• Experience with (embedded) Linux kernel/driver development.
• Familiar with embedded Linux concepts (bootloading, MTD, flash filesystems, power management, suspend to RAM, etc.).
• Familiar with V4L, Alsa, OpenGL, X11.
• Experience with the U-boot bootloader.
• Familiar with the ARM architecture.
• Experience with QT application development for mobile devices.
Our benefits include: Retirement program, medical, dental and vision care, life/accident insurance and disability income protection