Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

C++/Qt Developer for a Robotics Company in Munich/Germany

• Hi All!
    I am currently recruiting for a C++/Qt Developer to join a robotics company in Munich.
    Main task will be the development of control applications for robotic welding applications.

Software is running on an industrial PC currently using windows 7

If you have at least 3 years experience in the topic. Speak German and be a european resident don't hesitate to give me a call or send me an e-mail.

Tel: 089 26209 7139
    Mail: andreas.pleines@darwinrecruitment.com

Looking forward to hear from you!

• Banned

Andreas I am Non EU, any chance is there with this? I sent you my CV please check.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@appollosputnik
    Hi
    I think you need to Speak German and also read it a bit. :)

• Banned

Andreas I read German I took couple of time the course about learning German but previously my German visit was postponed so i discontinued learning. But if you confirm me this time, I will take a English to German learning course in Munich and quickly grasp the verbal proficiency. Just try to check if you like to speak to me. I am available for work immediately. My number is mentioned in my CV and also skype id please call me we will speak to go forward. I can be with you for long term.

• Banned

Did you check my CV I sent to you let me know if any chance is there?