Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Development of a 3D Map Viewer with C++11 and latest Qt versions.
SPatKE last edited by
- is a small and experienced team that helps customers to build digital maps for infotainment and self-driving cars
- works together with the NDS Association - a consortium of leading car manufactures, application developers and map suppliers
- develops visualization and analysis tools
- utilizes agile methologies, a digital scrumboard, Git and continuous integration for day to day work
- offers good working conditions and a flexible workspace
Feel free to apply when you
- want to think about topics like digital maps for self-driving cars or efficient 3d visualization of roads and cities
- are interested in engineering requirements, thinking about good designs and providing high-quality implementations
- enjoy working in a team, which prefers direct communication instead of complex processes
- are wether afraid of embedded devices (like Raspberry Pi) nor of cloud computing
... and last but not least you should have a good sense of humor and be open to also discuss non work-related topics at the lunch table ;)
Location: Munich, Germany
Visa Sponsorship: We prefer candidates who are already permitted to work in the European Union but we are open for discussion.
appollosputnik Banned last edited by
hi I sent you my CV is it possible to get work visa ? Kindly review if you receive it.
claysol last edited by
We are Bangalore based Authorized Qt commercial licenses distributors and also having extensive experience in the Qt, and Video Streaming application.
Our team has delivered Qt based solutions for well-known multinational customers across domains including consumer electronics,EDA, Automotive and industrial applications and CAD tools. We are also an authorized distributor for the commercial version of Qt with full access to Digia engineering team for technical support if required
Our Qt expertise and services includes
· Intuitive and Professional User Interface development using Qt/QML
· Porting of Qt environment to new target hardware
· Multi-threaded and network enabled application development
· Porting and migration of legacy native software to Qt
· Data base and scripting solutions
· Training services for advanced Qt features
Wish to check if you are in need of any such services/ Licenses related to the same? , Please let us know, will be glad to share further case studies and details.
If you think any of our technical capabilities can be used as add-on to any of your projects/requirements as your extended team, we can quickly connect over an introductory call to learn more about each other.
Please send us the requirement through this mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to out source the work to us.