Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

How can i follow someone

• Hi,

In previous theme of the forum, we had option to follow.
    In the new theme i didnt find the follow button to follow someone.
    Any Idea Guys?.

• Hmm... interesting. The "follow" button has been obscured - not sure if deliberately, or just an issue with the forum's new theme.

You can, if you're really keen:

1. view the person's profile page
    2. go into the browser's "inspect element" mode (Ctrl-Shift-I on Chrome, or Ctrl-Shift-C on Firefox)
    3. search for account/follow (its in a component attribute of an anchor (a) element).
    4. move up two wrapping elements, to where you see a div element with class="col-xs-12 account-block hidden"
    5. remove the hidden
    6. click the green Follow button which then appears.

In the meantime, I guess this should be added (if not there already) to the list of things to fix up with the forum's theme?

(Unless its deliberately obfuscated, in which case... oops?)

Cheers.

• Just followed the steps to follow the user.

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html class="" lang="en-GB" style="direction: ltr;" data-dir="ltr">

<head></head>
    <body class="skin-default page-user page-user-paul-colby" style="margin-bottom: 0px;">
        <nav id="menu" class="hidden"></nav>
        <main id="panel">
            <nav id="header-menu" class="navbar navbar-default navbar-fixed-top header" component="navbar"></nav>
            <div id="content" class="container">
                <div class="row"></div>
                <div class="account">
                    <ol class="breadcrumb"></ol>
                    <div class="cover" style="background-image: url('/images/cover-default.png'); background-position: 50% 50%;" component="account/cover"></div>
                    <div class="profile row"></div>
                    <hr></hr>
                    <div class="row">
                        <div class="col-xs-12 account-block"></div>

In the line <div class="col-xs-12 account-block"></div> we should remove hidden and click on follow which gets highlighted.
    It worked
    Thanks.![Thanks](image url)
    </div>

• It will be better to provide the option to follow the user as provided in older theme.
    It will be good.

@Paul-Colby thanks for the solution.

• This seems to be a bug in the theme.
    We'll see if there is an update available, as the graphic elements are there. Just the functionality is hidden.