Qtitan DataGrid 1.0 Has Been Released!
Developer Machines is happy to announce the immediate availability of Qtitan DataGrid 1.0 component, our data grid library for Nokia-Qt for Windows and Linux developers.
I don't understand why do I need "Qtitan DataGrid" ?
What things can I do with it that I can't with Qt Model/View system?
I read some things in http://www.devmachines.com without clarify my doubt.
Qtitan DataGrid allows to you implement such things:
- "Outlook like" grouping.
- Multiple column sorting without using QSortProxyModel. There are no losses in productivity.
- Organize multi-level column header.
- Embed custom QWidget to column's header.
- Use one of build-in cell's editors for editing value without using delegates.
- Implement "Excel-like" fixed column on the right or/and on the left.
- Calculate column's summaries and showing them on the footer panel or in the group footer panel.
- Auto resize of height of a row depending on cell contents.
- "Excel-like" adding row to the model on the top or on the bottom.
- Use some built-in effects that your application looked more richly.
it seems great.
I've never heared about it before.