Junior Qt Software Engineer in Irvine, CA USA
stan.m last edited by
Junior Qt Software engineer to join a team of engineers designing a medical device.
- Implement user interface designs in C++ and Qt/QML for embedded devices using touchscreen interfaces
- Design and develop C++ classes for communications between QML UI and C++ business logic
- Participate in software/documentation reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related engineering field
- 1-3 years' experience with C/C++
- 1-3 years' experience with QML and Qt
Desirable (but not required):
- Embedded Software Development experience
- Familiarity with software engineering processes/methodologies
- Familiarity with Qt 5.6
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Test Driven Development
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com