Software programmer wanted (Gui, embedded linux, machine vision) [Vancouver, BC Canada]

• We are looking for someone who has experience in making Windows GUI applications as well as embedded Linux experience. The main programming languages that we are looking for is C/C++, Python and whatever else you are familiar with for creating GUI applications such as Qt.
    Skills:
    -C/C++, python, Qt
    -TCP/UDP, Multicast, sockets, Ethernet
    -Embedded Linux (Raspberry pi, Odroid)
    -OpenCV (for image capture and basic processing)
    -Ability to quickly learn and use various APIs and libraries eg. V4L2
    -Experience with machine vision cameras and board level cameras is highly beneficial
    -Experience with Nikon SDK is highly beneficial
    Other relevant experience:
    -Image processing
    -Photogrammetry processes
    -Multi-threading application design
    Must be able to quickly produce results and work under pressure.
    Required experience:
    • Software programming: 2 years

• I have many years of experience with OpenCV, v4l2, Qt, Raspberry Pi.
    Please have a look at my projects on computer vision.
    http://www.denisgottardello.it/ComputerVisionStudio/index.php

• @nicos
    Hi,

Is it a remote work. Please include your office contact details along with the thread.

Regards
    Ansif

• Hi ! Can I send my CV for your email ?

• I have over 25 years of C/C++ and Java programming experience with over a decade of Qt experience (4.x and 5.x) specifically for embedded systems including imaging systems. I have specific Nikon (and Canon) DSLR interfacing experience as well. I can work C2C to avoid any tax hassles as well. Contact me at David.Rivkin@gcpintl.com.

• Hi,

I am based in Vancouver, can you let me know if you are still looking for anybody for this work please.

Marcus

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.