Looking for Intermediate/Senior C++/Qt Developer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have almost 200 employees. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented C++/Qt developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• Good English reading, writing and speaking skills.
• Strong C++ programming ability.
• Good code design / architecture skills.
• Proficiency with Qt.
• Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection).
• Experience in software development 3+ years.
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines.
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred (optional) skills:
• Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming.
• Experience with image processing.
• Good mathematics skills.
• Experience with QML is a plus.
• Experience with MFC is a plus.
This is a part-time (20 hours+/week) or full-time position.
Hourly rate range is 15$-20$ per hour depends on experience.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this job through https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk063gk.
I would not make false claims if I were you, that can come back to haunt you regarding your integrity. SciEssence LLC has over 450 full-time employees all working remotely. That makes them more than 2 times as large as your firm.
Anyways, and your pay is very poor for a senior person. SciEssence pays its contractors (about another 600 in all working remotely) $75 to $150/hr depending on the value of the project.
How senior developer can apply for a job there? Thanks!